Andrew Freshwater – Implementing Biological Methods to Address Soil Constraints – Tocumwal Field Trip.
The event is finished.
- 26 Oct 2017
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- NutriSoil Production and Education Facility
- 343 Whytes Road, Baranduda
Share this event
Biological Farming Roundtable Podcast
Join NutriSoil host, Nakala Maddock, as she interviews regenerative farmers that are turning the tides in agriculture by reducing chemical inputs, rebuilding nature’s natural solar, mineral and water cycles and returning nutrient integrity back into the food chain. Listen to Podcasts
NutriSoil is a biological liquid fertiliser that enhances photosynthesis, feeds microbial communities in the soil growing larger root systems in plants.
- Next Generation Ag, powered by NutriSoil July 1, 2022
- Next Generation Ag, powered by Nutrisoil – Episode 6 July 1, 2022
- Giving crops best start with biology July 1, 2022