Healthy Soil, Healthy Horses
Healthy soils are essential for healthy plant growth, food production and for livestock and human nutrition. Healthy soils help to regulate the Earth’s climate and store more carbon than all of the world’s forests combined.
Come along to this session presented by Nakala and Darren Maddock from NutriSoil, to learn more about what you can do to improve management of soil on your farm.
The event is finished.
- 21 Sep 2019
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- NutriSoil Production and Education Facility
- 343 Whytes Road, Baranduda
Share this event
Biological Farming Roundtable Podcast
Join NutriSoil host, Nakala Maddock, as she interviews regenerative farmers that are turning the tides in agriculture by reducing chemical inputs, rebuilding nature’s natural solar, mineral and water cycles and returning nutrient integrity back into the food chain. Listen to Podcasts
NutriSoil is a biological liquid fertiliser that enhances photosynthesis, feeds microbial communities in the soil growing larger root systems in plants.
- Next Generation Ag, powered by NutriSoil July 1, 2022
- Next Generation Ag, powered by Nutrisoil – Episode 6 July 1, 2022
- Giving crops best start with biology July 1, 2022