NutriSoil is assisting to facilitate HUBS of localised regenerative farming groups to encourage communication, knowledge exchange and trial results in regenerative farming, with an overall aim of building the regenerative movement.
What will it look like?
A HUB may have around 10 farmers, who live within a 100km radius. The focus is on farmers who have ordered 1000L of NutriSoil or more within the past 3 years.
The benefits of a HUB
- Contact details of local NutriSoil users
- An email group that can be sent and share educational items of interest
- Bulk buying benefits
- Comparing trials and results in your local area
- Having a support group of like minded farmers
- The potential to invite and encourage other farmers into the regenerative space
How can I be included in a HUB?
If a NutriSoil team member has not contacted you yet, and you would like to be included in a HUB. Give us a call. All we need is your permission to share your contact details with other HUB members and when the group is finalised, we will send an email with all the HUB members details.
NutriSoil Phone 02 6020 9676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org