The Biological Farming Roundtable is a bi-monthly facilitated discussion around Biological Farming ideas introduced to us by inspiring leaders in the biological world.
WHO: Open invitation to all farmers.
WHY: The aim of the Biological Farming Roundtable is to initiate discussion on biological farming, helping farmers explore innovative, low input, regenerative, profitable, productive farming systems. The group supports each other’s journey in an emerging regenerative agricultural paradigm where dominant conventional views can often be a barrier to change and success.
WHEN: Last Thursday bi-monthly from 10am to 12pm with morning tea provided.
WHERE: NutriSoil Production and Education Facility, 343 Whytes Road, Baranduda (3kms from the Wodonga saleyards).
DATES: 2018 Biological Farming Roundtable dates are:
- 22nd February – Tom Briggs Property, Rutherglen, VIC.
- 26th April -Jarrod and Jeff Andrews – NutriSoil, VIC.
- 28th June – NutriSoil Open Day, VIC.
- 30st August – Nev and Jan Lubke – Jinderra, NSW.
- Friday 19th October – Di and Ian Haggerty – Mollerin, WA.
Please contact NutriSoil on 02 6020 9676 or email email@example.com book as numbers will be limited.
Past Biological Farming Roundtable Notes